Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro PP

First off I want to Thank Bart for a fast delivery! I went out & tried it Sunday for the first time, & it really worked GREAT! Only time will tell Hopefully I will get out soon to give it more use & then I will report back later.

fine for me as well.

No problems at all, it's durable, easy to adjust the Sensitivity as desired [size=small](for those times I want to drop it from a level of '4' when in very dense target spaces)[/size], and not only is the flashlight function very good for a hand-help device, but with my bad hearing I find the audio response and vibration to be very 'hearable' and 'feelable.' :thumbup:

I do plan to also get the Nokta Pointer, also, as I have two vehicles, with detectors and recovery gear in each, and that way I won't forget and leave anything behind when I travel about.

I've reviewed the Makro Pinpointer, but a friend of mine has about four different brand hand-held pin-pointers and we're going to get together in a few weeks and use all of our Pointers for some comparisons afield. It will be fun, and I am sure when we're finished he'll want to add at least one more Pointer to his bunch, or more than likely thin out some of his current gear.

Monte

I have the Makro PP as well. Very nice unit. Really like the different sense settings and with the speaker on top, I don't wind up with my thumb on it. Only thing I see I would change is the off function. I takes a little extra time to turn it off.Just my 2 cents.

really no big deal for me because I can press the button with my right hand while rubbing loose dirt off a recovered target with my get-dirty left hand, or while putting it in my pouch or ???. One the six turn-off beeps start you can release the switch and be done.

A great Pointer, in my opinion.

Monte

1 week ago today I received my Makro PP & I also thought it took a little time to set up but now that I have the hang of it, it works pretty quick! So far really happy with it,