Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro Racer 2

62Echo

I just had to have the system box replaced on my Makro Racer 2. Th e old box had the removable dongle for pairing with the Makro white edition wireless headphones. The new system box does not have a removable dongle so I am assuming the wireless capability is built internally. Can I use my original white edition headphones with this new setup or do I need to purchase the Makro green edition headphones? Also what would be the pairing procedure? Any help would be appreciated.

I will suggest calling Andy at the Nokta repair center.

Finally got the headphones (white edition) paired with the detector. It had been quite sometime since I had first paired them so I had to kickstart the old brain
on how to do it. I would like to thank all who responded trying to help me out. Through the process I did discover that the green edition wireless headphones will work with
the Racer 2, but it needs to be a newer unit with a serial number above a certain number. We're back in business and that's a good thing.