Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro Racer 9.5" x 5" DD RC24 Coil En Route !!

Cal_Cobra

Taking the Racer2 to Nevada next month with the new RC24 Makro Racer 9.5" x 5" DD coil to test out. Will be interesting to see how it does compared to the stock 11" DD coil, will it dethrone the awesome 10" closed elliptical DD coil ? Doubtful.

Brian, I'm anxious to see how you like it. I have one for my Impact and I like it a lot. I sold my Racer solid 5.5" x 10" RC26 coil because I have a 5.5" x 9.5" CORS Fortune coil (5.5" x 9.5") and I liked it better and I'm not usually hunting stubble fields. Now I'm waiting for the dealers to receive the 7" concentric.

Hi Brian, like Tom I have the NEL Sharpshooter same as Fortune coil. Its one heck of a coil. If the new Mackro coil performs like it. I think you will be very very happy.

Cal_Cobra said:
Kapok said:
Where did you find the RC24 coil?

Got lucky and bought it from a dealer demo on fleabay, I believe their also a FM dealer - Craig @ Show Me Treasure.

hh,
Cal

Unfortunately he has no more items for sale. Why is this coil so hard to find?

Cal_Cobra said:
Kapok said:

Got lucky and bought it from a dealer demo on fleabay, I believe their also a FM dealer - Craig @ Show Me Treasure.

hh,
Cal

Craig's a great guy, I bought my Racer 2 + RC24 (older version RC26?) 5 x 9.5 coil from him....

horikindaguy said:
Cal_Cobra said:
Kapok said:

hh,
Cal

Craig's a great guy, I bought my Racer 2 + RC24 (older version RC26?) 5 x 9.5 coil from him....

Agreed, he's a good guy, knowledgeable and can usually get you a good deal on whatever your looking for.