Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro Racer Crowncaps Tonal Demo

Keith Southern

Heres a video I threw together to show the tonal differences of a Crowncap compared to a coin...the I.D. may lock but the tone gives it away..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G25-6d_EIqE[/video]

Keith

Very helpful video. Thank you. I can clearly differentiate the "cleanness" in target audio with the coins over the crown cap. - Jim

Is there rebar in the driveway you were detecting the demo over.

I wish Elton...then it would not crack like it does...

but no I have a little more sense than that... LOL!!!

Keith

Keith Southern said:
I wish Elton...then it would not crack like it does...

but no I have a little more sense than that... LOL!!!

Keith

Oh man I meant no slant on you..I know your the master .I just wanted to know if it had rebar or not, and if it did I wondered how it ran so smooth ?? I am sorry if it came out wrong. HONEST !!!

Please accept my apology for any insult to you Sir... NOT INTENDED

Thank you Keith for this video. Good stuff.

They seem to have kind of forgotten about coin/park hunters? More machines for my type if hunting (relics) but I don't live near any big schools

Hey Elton ..No need to apoligize...

I was just being lightheartedly funny....I mentioned the LOL at the end....

I actually thought you were just being funny by saying that....

Believe me I thought we were both being tounge and cheek...

Nothing else..

no need for any apology whatsoever my friend..

Keith

if you swing the coil a little faster if this will also make the tones break up on the Racer as I notice that it seem like when you were sweeping the coil faster over the cap it seem to change the tone or breaks up more. Now on the coin it should not, does it. This is what I have done over the years with many detectors I have used as when I get a good tone I will swing the coil a little faster and they will null or break up or not hit every time while a coin or a good target will lock right on and give the same tone and repeat in the same spot. This is how I ran my Tejon, the Shadow X5 and also the Fisher F75 I had used and sure there was others I did this too and hoping to do this with my Racer too.

Rick