Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro racer park coin hunt with video

Finder82

Didn't find anything fantastic, just doing some target practice with this new detector. The ground is mostly frozen solid this time of the year.

http://postimage.org/

Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcOy5bifrM

Ps. Got the new updated control box and i am testing it in that video. Makro have put a black rubber switch guard to the pinpointer switch, that is the only visual update to the control box i see.

Don't take this the wrong way because I appreciate the time and effort it takes to make these videos. The videos could be a lot better if we could hear the detector audio. In the event you don't want to unplug your headphones, there was another guy that had placed the microphone under the earpiece so we could hear what the detector was doing. Thanks.

TabWhisperer said:
Don't take this the wrong way because I appreciate the time and effort it takes to make these videos. The videos could be a lot better if we could hear the detector audio. In the event you don't want to unplug your headphones, there was another guy that had placed the microphone under the earpiece so we could hear what the detector was doing. Thanks.

Of course i know you want to hear the tones, but in the same time i want to use the headphones. I dont know much about microphones and it also have to be a wireless one.

Thanks for the video.

I noticed on the third target when you pinpointed it read a depth of 5-6" yet the coin was an inch or less. Is the small coil off on the depth reading?

Thanks

Southwind said:
Thanks for the video.

I noticed on the third target when you pinpointed it read a depth of 5-6" yet the coin was an inch or less. Is the small coil off on the depth reading?

Thanks

Depth readings is in centimeters( 1 inch=2,54 centimeters) and it seems that the detector is always showing about 5 centimeters even for a surface coin. However the overloading signal and the pinpoint sound will tell you, that the target is near the surface.

I do believe that will be the deal breaker for me !!

disapointed, no sound

Elton said:
I do believe that will be the deal breaker for me !!

The depth meter may not be the most accurate on surface finds, but the sound tells you all you want to know about target distance.

Also you can change the depth distance to inches.

kaolinwasher said:
disapointed, no sound

Didnt want to attract too much attention and the Detectorpro nugget busters are a little bit too much noise canceling.:thumbdown:

That is cool. I went another way..Confirmed my deal tonight .................

kaolinwasher said:
disapointed, no sound

You dont need to be disappointed no more, made a new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjnCVxRIjkc