Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

man made

Picketwire

Looking at some of my finds there are amazing things that show the intelligence, ingenuity, forethought, engineering prowess, and even love of man, even in things like a stray gear from an old watch or beautiful work on jewelry or even an arrowhead. Look at the Mona Lisa, it is obvious that this was not some accident of nature. Much thought has gone into the situation of whether something was made by man or is naturally occurring but they conclude that because something show intelligence, it is man made, right? It wasn't made by some nuclear explosion because nature does not act that way. Then I see a beautiful young couple with a baby on a walk in front of my house and I think, wow, that great cosmic explosion that started from nothing but blew up into everything physical is a great explanation as to how they got here. I am kidding of course but modern "scientists" are not. If I found a computer in the ground, I can be sure it comes from an intelligent source. But to think that mankind (or humankind if you prefer) made of 60% water and thousands to billions time more complicated than this computer just happened by random mutations, to me anyway, takes way more faith than to believe that Something with intelligence so great that I cannot understand did it. Does that make me a "science denier"?

We have a awesome God. He has made a amazing earth and universe. Just look how smart people can be and we don’t even come close to him.

Name one thing that is not Intelligent Creation.

GOD Bless America ONCE again

Chris

I like to tell people that I believe in the big bang. God said BANG!!! Let there be light! :biggrin:

It takes more faith to believe God was NOT the creator and if everything is just a chance accident, then explain Love!

Every morning when I get up I go outside to see what wonderous things are going on. A new day at my age makes Gods creations so much more vivid and real. When I was younger I looked at a new day as just that. Nothing spectacular, just another day. One of my interest is to watch bugs here on the farm. Sounds crazy but most seem to not care where they are headed. Like young people today.