Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ManI AM REALLY LOVIN THIS DEUS

I found tons of mini balls today while following my cousin and his at pro, he COULD NOT see them in the iron, the DEUS was doing awesome!! I still like my ctx but I think I've got a new go to machine in the iron, and it's such a pleasure to swing for hours!

Yep, the Deus is a joy to move around with. They are catching on more and more. For a one coil detector setup the Deus is the best out there bar none. I did a little top of the ground test with my deus about a week ago for my brother using a small 10k wedding ring, Boy the coil can be quite high above the ring in 18khz freq and still sing like a canary. I have found stuff with my deus the CTX with stock coil couldn't alert me on. More notably lower conductors like musketballs and buttons. Thats exactly the places one needs to go with deus. Areas that have already been productive with other brands of detectors. And so it seems most of the nonferrous targets left a site that has supposedly been depleted of good targets with other detectors generally turn out to be greatest finds indeed. A person needs to let the deus work and not sweep overly fast either in the carpets of nails and iron. I tend to investigate any tone whatsover when I'm in a spot that's known to produce good stuff. Sometimes you will hit a masked target when swinging a bit too fast or you hit target with the perimeter of the coil. With adjusted sweep speed and or position and, maybe even a reactivity change the so so tone will clean up and before you know it you've recovered a gem of a find. Mind you I generally run iron vol = 0.

I really like mine!:thumbup: I'm still learning all the adjustments,and when to use them,and when not to. About all I ever hunt is coins,so I'm trying to make a simple program to hunt coins. I'd like it to have 2 tones,and disc. or notch out all the trash,so it would just have a "high" tone as a dig signal. It should be simple once I really learn what adjustments to make.