Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manticore finds

Joe Black

77178FDD-3697-46FC-BDFE-AC45449E8E6E.jpeg758D2D9D-1BF7-4A7C-BDAD-5B06E84C2263.jpeg316473DF-E459-4D1F-9321-C426D667FCBF.jpeg Found these items at old former home site. A silver plated spoon, 2 buffalos and ,1 wheat……The following evening I found a perfect condition Rosie , a Herbert Hoover token and, a WW2 Air Force pin…… Thanks for looking!

Thanks! It is a challenging site. Found many interesting finds there over the years. These newer faster machines are making a difference & bringing some life back to this location.
Nice job Yep I’ve noticed that with my 900 great machines
Mark

Have you found out about what era the Air Force pin is now? I know you said WW2 but USAF was founded 1947 and before that it was Army Air Corp. Im thinking if USAF then it closer to Korea or earlier….

Have you found out about what era the Air Force pin is now? I know you said WW2 but USAF was founded 1947 and before that it was Army Air Corp. Im thinking if USAF then it closer to Korea or earlier….
I haven’t done enough research on it but, when I entered the words Sistineo Alas on the web it guided me to many of the WW2 Air Force pins. I’m only go to guess that’s about right due to many of the other finds I’ve found there. Most of the coins dates were from the teens to the 60’s. Just an educated guess really.