Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manticore Protective Covers

Deano116

Protective Cover for the Minelab Mantocore
Protects against dirt, dust and scratches. Made with durable nylon Cordura with a vinyl front. I have been making covers for 15 yrs with thousands of satisfied customers and I stand buy my products 100%. Made in the USA. Many copy cats out there but they cant match the quality. $25 with free shipping. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1156593194...l4upC-GRWq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Attachments

• 20230128_120639.jpg
    20230128_120639.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
I really like all the covers I've gotten from you over the years. Especially happy with the 900 cover.

I got my 900 cover today. It's well made and looks good.

Not the best...
Thanks. I got my cover today. I put it on and the side buttons so far are a pain, plus the glare on the cover screen in sunshine is very bad during my yard testing. I may send mine back. I would rather they didn't have any cover over the sides at all. Jm2c

Thanks. I got my cover today. I put it on and the side buttons so far are a pain, plus the glare on the cover screen in sunshine is very bad during my yard testing. I may send mine back. I would rather they didn't have any cover over the sides at all. Jm2c
I will gladly take the cover back and refund your money, I've had thousands of satisfied customers over the last 15 years, most of them era returning customers, I'm even endorsed by Andy Sabisch, you on the other hand have harassed me from the minute I sent the cover, accusing me of not mailing it and that I should "hand" deliver it to the mail clerk. Should I ever become as miserable I would crawl into a hole so as to not bother other people.

I will gladly take the cover back and refund your money, I've had thousands of satisfied customers over the last 15 years, most of them era returning customers, I'm even endorsed by Andy Sabisch, you on the other hand have harassed me from the minute I sent the cover, accusing me of not mailing it and that I should "hand" deliver it to the mail clerk. Should I ever become as miserable I would crawl into a hole so as to not bother other people.
Does "gladly" include you paying the return shipping?