Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manual for BH Ranger Pro from Bass Pro Shops?

gmccool

Does anyone know anything about the BH Ranger Pro from Bass Pro Shops? I have been looking for a manual for it on line and have come up empty handed. It looks like the BH Land Ranger but it has a few less control buttons. If anyone has any info on one I would appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks Greg

Hi Greg,

I don't have a link for that manual. But, tech support at Bounty Hunter is excellent. I needed some info on a detector that was made in 1998 and I put a request in using this form, they scanned the info I needed and I had a pdf file in my email the next morning. They even sent a hard copy of it to me by mail in case I could not use the pdf file. All at no charge.

Hope that helps,
Rip