Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Marbles. (In answer to Rusty's challenge) part 1

blade310

Marbles was a friend I met years ago when I lived in Maryland. I Had just moved in to a little house out in the country side. It was a small place and in need of a few repairs so the rent was pretty cheap. It had over grown fields on both sides and just about an acre of woods in back. The back porch was just a few concrete blocks for steps and that's it. The back yard was fairly small which was fine with me. ( I had just started working for a big landscaping company and mowing was part of the job.) Back then there were not a billion little landscaping company's around like there are today.
I had a buddy build me a picnic table and we had just carried it around to the back yard. My buddy was just getting ready to leave when he stopped and said " did you see that? " I wasn't sure what he was talking about so I said "no I didn't see anything" He said, I swear I just saw a giant skunk or something right in side the wood line back there". I looked out that way and didn't see anything. He shrugged and headed out front to his truck.

I'm gonna cut this off here and pick it up tomorrow I gotta be at work a few hours early. I just wanted to get it started to show I was on top of it. :rolleyes: