Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

March Hunting

Wet and Dry

It was a beautiful day on the 17th of March In Southern Ontario. I think we set a new record high 17*c (or about 68*F I think) Anyways a buddy and I went to a Lake Erie beach. He did the sand and I was crazy enough to go into the water. A pair of snowmobile pants and wader and I was warm. The lake was like a mill pond. I got a 14k men's gold ring and a silver bracelet marked .925 Italy and a $1.86 P.S. the pic is from my scanner cause photos from my camera are to big to post ?!

Nice day and finds. You can get a photo resizer on line for free if you look and they are very easy to use. Just FYI. I just had to do the same thing as the new camera to get detail is too large for the site and really e-mailing in general.

Hi W&D,

Most picture programs have a "re-sizing" ability.

When you get the pictures into your computer go to the page where all the small pics are that you have to left click on to get a large scale look.

Right click on the picture you want to re-size before you open it by left clicking and you may see a prompt that says "re-size".

If so left click on it and there will be a box in the upper left of the screen that offers several sizes.

I left click on the one that is up one from the bottom marked "large" and get full screen pictures!

The alternative is to go into a picture program and editing mode and set the width at 1065 and click on OK.

Don't worry about selecting a number for height as it will automatically adjust to the width setting.

Good luck Friend,

CJ

That's what I call March Madness, nice find's

If you keep making those nice finds you can say, "crazy like a fox", congrats! HH!

nice finds....:clapping::detecting:
hh
john