Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mark read & Mark forums read

TechBill

Administrator
Staff member
Findmall Sponsor
You probably already noticed that in each forum there is a Mark read button on the upper right corner right above the thread list to mark every thread in that forum "Read".

There was a Mark "ALL" forums read button on the old forum but members have been complaining that sometime they had a rogue mouse movement causing them to accidently click on it when they didn't mean to and they would lose all track of new posts they haven't read yet forcing them to go each forum to search for unread posts.

To prevent this happening, the Mark forums read for ALL forums has been moved to a different location instead on forum list.

To mark every forums "READ" at once, there is a Forums button at the navigation bar at top and on the right of that Forums button is a dropdown arrow icon. Click on that dropdown arrow icon and a menu will open up, on the bottom of that menu is a button to "Mark forums read" which will mark every forums on this site "Read" .

Enjoy

You probably already noticed that in each forum there is a Mark read button on the upper right corner right above the thread list to mark every thread in that forum "Read".

There was a Mark "ALL" forums read button on the old forum but members have been complaining that sometime they had a rogue mouse movement causing them to accidently click on it when they didn't mean to and they would lose all track of new posts they haven't read yet forcing them to go each forum to search for unread posts.

To prevent this happening, the Mark forums read for ALL forums has been moved to a different location instead on forum list.

To mark every forums "READ" at once, there is a Forums button at the navigation bar at top and on the right of that Forums button is a dropdown arrow icon. Click on that dropdown arrow icon and a menu will open up, on the bottom of that menu is a button to "Mark forums read" which will mark every forums on this site "Read" .

Enjoy

Perfect! Thanks!!

I was able to mark all forums “read”. When I returned to the forums at a later time, I could tell where there were new posts only by date and time posted. There used to be a bold font indicating new messages which made it easy to scan which forums had new messages. I am not seeing that now. Am I missing something?

I was able to mark all forums “read”. When I returned to the forums at a later time, I could tell where there were new posts only by date and time posted. There used to be a bold font indicating new messages which made it easy to scan which forums had new messages. I am not seeing that now. Am I missing something?

No, your not missing anything. It's being looked into.