Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MARS coils coming to US

Great in the UK I use the Tiger its much better than the standard T2 bilatral coil sharper and although about the same size it is deeper seeking and mor stable very light very strong I now use it as my main coil

Youngted said:
Great in the UK I use the Tiger its much better than the standard T2 bilatral coil sharper and although about the same size it is deeper seeking and mor stable very light very strong I now use it as my main coil

Good to know! I like the stock coil but if the MARS Tiger is better:surprised: , well, gonna have to get one then.

can someone remind Kco that detech and Mars make coils for Tesoro's please??

why do the stock them for every other brand but Tesoro?

AJ

Just ordered a Mars Tiger coil as my everyday coil on the T2,will use the 5'' coil for trashy sites and the NEL Storm for pasture,these 3 coils cover most of my needs.

The Tiger coil is slightly bigger than the stock coil so covers more ground,but also deeper,lighter and far superior build quality wise.

Congrats on your purchase:clapping:The Tiger sounds like the coil for me. I haven't checked the K-Co website lately to see if they have the Mars line-up in stock yet. I really like the NEL Sharpshooter that I have but if this Tiger is as good as the stock coil, I will have to save up and get one.

ramairnut said:
Have been told that Kellyco will be carrying the MARS brand coils.:clapping:
I just had a chat with Kellyco about the Mars coil....they haven't heard anything about carrying them. Too early?? Wait and see I guess.

They will be the US distributor for MARS, the rep you talked to about it just wasn't aware since they don't currently sell them.. My info comes from Kellyco management.

treasure_hunter said:
They will be the US distributor for MARS, the rep you talked to about it just wasn't aware since they don't currently sell them.. My info comes from Kellyco management.
Well that's good to know. Just wondering why the management didn't pass the info along so inquiring minds like mine would like to know! Not to start a ruckus, or slam kellyco,but I read on another forum where a fellow was looking for a replacement charger for his detector he had purchased thru kellyco. They couldn't help him and was told the company had gone out of business. All is well with the company and the charger issue was taken care of. Kellyco should've been able to resolve that .

HanoverDigger said:
treasure_hunter said:
Well that's good to know. Just wondering why the management didn't pass the info along so inquiring minds like mine would like to know! Not to start a ruckus, or slam kellyco,but I read on another forum where a fellow was looking for a replacement charger for his detector he had purchased thru kellyco. They couldn't help him and was told the company had gone out of business. All is well with the company and the charger issue was taken care of. Kellyco should've been able to resolve that .

There are a lot of potential pending deals on coils and detectors that are in the works that sales reps are not briefed on because they are not available for sale yet... . No different than any other companies that do not reveal pending business deals...

Who told him him company was out of business? Obviously not a sales rep since they were talking to one..... What forum was that on, I would like to read the thread... You can pm me the link to it or the forum and thread title it is on...

PM sent. No names were mentioned in the post. He spoke to 2 different ladies.

treasure_hunter said:
Ok....good enough answer on the coil question. Didn't mean no harm. PM sent!
HanoverDigger said:
treasure_hunter said:

There are a lot of potential pending deals on coils and detectors that are in the works that sales reps are not briefed on because they are not available for sale yet... . No different than any other companies that do not reveal pending business deals...

Who told him him company was out of business? Obviously not a sales rep since they were talking to one..... What forum was that on, I would like to read the thread... You can pm me the link to it or the forum and thread title it is on...

Hanover, I knew you meant no harm, my apologies if my post appeared other wise...

HanoverDigger said:
treasure_hunter said:
Ok....good enough answer on the coil question. Didn't mean no harm. PM sent!
HanoverDigger said:
treasure_hunter said:

Hey buddy, no apologies necessary!! All is well!