Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Massive gold ring

relic ray

Well, I received the nox 800 this past Saturday. Put it together did the update and took it for a walk in a park early Sunday afternoon.
Within 10 minutes of turning it on, I dug this massive gold ring. 10k 25.3 grams. The net says it's worth about 600 dollars. UNBELIEVABLE, my first find has paid off two thirds of the 800.
Anyone have any idea what those strange markings are.

Thanks
IMG_20210118_223626365.jpg
IMG_20210118_223356483~2.jpg
IMG_20210118_223356483.jpg
IMG_20210117_160020684~2.jpg

Nothing like justifying the purchase!!! Well if you werent hooked on the sport then bet you are now!!!! Good find!! Also, I’ve been told 10k not that common per se anymore, more prevalent 20-30 years ago so maybe a tip as to its age....

That’s a honker! Well done!

probably an old class ring given it is made by Jostens

My old eyes added 10 grams to the weight of your massive find. Congratulations. This is the only hobby that i have ever heard of that will reimburse the cost of your equipment.