Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Master Hunter CX II

Fishers Ghost

Would like to hear some opinions re the old CX II.
Does it disc well, Is GB & detection depth good?
Does the Meter lock onto a target disc reading and hold it until the next different target, Does it TID in the All Metal Mode?

Cheers,
Fishers Ghost

Oh yeah, it's all good. Great depth and discrimination. Ground balance and tracking are very good(manual and automatic)on iron mineralization, however, it won't balance to wet salt water sand beach. The meter reading doesn't hold until the next reading, unless you hit another target immediately. It holds for like two or three seconds, I guess. Oh yeah, it IDs in "All Metal" mode. Great selection of search coils, too(if you can find 'em). I don't have a CX2 anymore, but I had one for several years.:wiggle:
Happy Hunting!:)

Thanks for that info.
I picked one up on ebay for around 160 dollars but probably won't arrive until after christmas.
I have been through quite a lot of detectors in my day but not the CX II so it will be interesting to compare it to some of my more modern detectors.
If it is anything like a lot of other oldies, it will probably compete quite well. I tend to prefer metered readouts over LCD because they respond to and disply a lot of the more suttle signals that digital cannot display and that can make the difference between finding or not finding a target.

I would like to buy Master Hunter CX II.Offers send to the E-mail: evgenii-715-70@mail.ru