Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mastering the Quattro

gonzo1968

I recently finished reading Andy Sabisch's book titled "Mastering the Quattro". I started to find things more easily, but I have been hitting a flat spot the past couple of outings. Are there any other books specific to the Quattro I could read to fine tune the machine. Or do you recommend I read something more broad on coin/jewelery hunting? BTW, I am TH'ing in local desert parks, if that helps.:hot:

Practice and more Practice. Try digging broken tones that may be a good target and remember the numbers, 29 is great for me digging old metal soda twist tops. The Andy S book only told me about the cross saving trick everything else is standard text book stuff.

I'd read Andy's book, "one more time", only this time, test everything he says, to get the experience of actually doing it, including a test garden if you have the room to put one up. I'd also take Black Davy's advice: Practice, practice, and more practice. You'll start to learn the tones Quatro uses to give you information, and start to sort it out. It's a great detector. Trust me on this one, so stay with it, and you won't be sorry. I promise. :| Marc Trainor.