Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maui

Spent 10 days on Maui in Aug.2008. Hit a different beach every day along the west side, never had a problem. While on the '' big beach'' I found the park rangers keys, he was very grateful. Good luck !

Good luck and have a great time!! We'll all be waiting to see what all you come back with. HH, Nancy

That's great that someone around here will be doing that kind of detecting! I know a dealer/detectorist that does exceedingly well after storms there. Good luck and bring some sun back.

Hey Blacksheep,

I live here on Ohau, Just to let you know only Beach Hunting is allowed here in Hawaii. That is a state law. Beaches are no problem. Just don't run your detector up against or across any sun bathers.

Have fun and watch the currents if you go into the water. Wear booties to protect your feet. Talk to the lifeguards. Maui do have a few sharks. That seems to be where most bites happen here on the islands. Have a SAFE vacation.

BOB

Thanks Bob, I will be just fine in the sand. Gonna try to get out early so I dont get too distracted by the sun bathers.