Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

May 18th still snowing

whylee

Here it is May 18th and its still snowing today, can not take this crappy much longer.

No more snowhere just wood ticks and mosquitoes now: :hot::rage:

I wish it would get warm enough here to have mosquitoes, the high for the nest few days is low 40s.

bula said:
I wish it would get warm enough here to have mosquitoes, the high for the nest few days is low 40s.

I hear you there. Its either too cold, too windy or snowing / raining here since Nov. I go to So. Cal a few days every month and its usually raining when I get there. Just cant win.

I live in Indiana and it should be in the 70s to 80 .Right now it 58 went is it going to get warm.:twodetecting::surprised::wiggle:

[size=large]just where are you guys at that it's still snowing? :confused:

HH[/size]

[size=large]HEY BULA, are you high in elevation? talk about dragging out winter. at least we in S.W. WA. are sorta back to our rainy days. boy, i can't wait till all that extra snow melts and we get flooded. then we'll be like the rest of the country. 2 yrs. running the interstate ( I-5 ) was closed because the water hid the road from view. that's about 40 miles north of me. straight up the road. will it happen again? the columbia river is only one foot below flood stage around here. the whole country is wacked out weather wise.

HH[/size]

Widebody, we are not that high 5600 ft. but in 15 minutes I can be at 11000ft. Well I just remembered that when I was in Fort Lewis it was 18 ft below sea level so compared to your neck of the woods ya we are high.