Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

May be on to something here!

brocantes

I've been looking to upgrade to a detector that will reach way down there so I don't feel like I'm passing over a lot of good stuff. I mostly detect parks and schools but I do have one site for Civil War era relics and coins. I know there is deeper stuff where I've been detecting so I'm going to give the Quattro a go.

Good choice, and if the standard coil isn't deep enough, maybe buy an extra large coil for the really deep stuff. I think you'll be very happy with the depth of the Quatro. Some of the fellas here are talking 18" to two feet deep on some things, and if you're going for some relics, which might be larger, you may get some extra depth there. Let us know how it goes for you with the new machine. Happy hunting. Marc Trainor