Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maybe a dumb question.

coinsh00ter

I just bought a minelab detector bag that came with the minelab treasure pouch. Why do the pouch loop openings go north/south, and not east/west to attach to your belt???

Just wondering.
Dave in NJ

n/t

n/t

Hmmm. My loops go "East and West" to accommodate a belt. Maybe you got sold one of those fake imitation bags out of Mexico.

It has to be legitimate, I bought it off of Mr. Burt Minelab at a local flea market, he said he was president of Minelab, and was wearing a Minelab baseball cap. He also had an Australian accent.

Dave from NJ
(the above post contains sarcasm)

I know there are two "North and South" point loops on each side of the bad to accommodate hanging items like a rock hammer, etc. But there is also a loop that runs "East and West" on the North (Top) of the bag. I guess it could be hard to see because it blends in with the bag. But it is there. I hang my bag from a utility belt I bought at Home Depot. Look closer. You'll find it. :)

[quote coinsh00ter]It has to be legitimate, I bought it off of Mr. Burt Minelab at a local flea market, he said he was president of Minelab, and was wearing a Minelab baseball cap. He also had an Australian accent.

Dave from NJ
(the above post contains sarcasm)[/quote]

Yup, that's Mr. Minelab. The counterfeiters are good, but they haven't been able to counterfeit the accent yet. Yet, I say. Just to be sure it is him, I always check his alligator skin boots and ask him to show me his 18" knife he has sheathed over his shoulder on his back.

Those loops are a bit on the small side for getting handles,etc. in them. What I hate is that "big red flag" you gotta wear with that pouch. I'm gonna sew a black piece of material over mine, or hang a flap with a piece of velcro to keep it from blowing in the breeze.