Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maybe something new coming...

I’ve liked a few of the First Texas machines a great deal. Fisher F75, f19, Teknetics Omega. I’d also love to see them come out with a new generation f75 above all, but they better keep the trigger pinpoint and phenomenal balance if they know what’s good for them. I’ll be keeping my eyes open, but I’m really skeptical about something new.

I’d also love to see them come out with a new generation f75 above all, but they better keep the trigger pinpoint and phenomenal balance if they know what’s good for them.
An SMF F75 with trigger pinpoint/GB on a carbon fiber shaft would be the start of a good new machine. I just picked up an F70 and like that you can save a couple of "programs" worth of settings, so that could make a nice feature on a new machine.

I'd like to see Teknetics come out with a multi frequency machine. If they are going to stay in business they have to change with the new technology. I've kind of put my T2+ on the shelf since I got the Minelab Equinox 600.

I agree about seeing a new Tek. Machine, I have multiple detectors including d-2 .. But what's crazy is my T-2 SE still performs crazy deep !! Recent find was a 34/35 Merc.. unbelievable '' it's still a golden oldie..FOR sure!! Now learning d-2 . I'm wondering if & when they would come out w/a New Tek,, they'd really have to out do themselves. Because my T-2 SE is a deep machine...

I agree about seeing a new Tek. Machine, I have multiple detectors including d-2 .. But what's crazy is my T-2 SE still performs crazy deep !! Recent find was a 34/35 Merc.. unbelievable '' it's still a golden oldie..FOR sure!! Now learning d-2 . I'm wondering if & when they would come out w/a New Tek,, they'd really have to out do themselves. Because my T-2 SE is a deep machine...
I love the T2+ but like I said I have put it on the shelf since the Eq 600. Im no electronics engineer but I can't see where it would take a whole lot of changes to come up with a multi freq machine. I don't think the EQ600 is much deeper than the T2+

I’ve liked a few of the First Texas machines a great deal. Fisher F75, f19, Teknetics Omega. I’d also love to see them come out with a new generation f75 above all, but they better keep the trigger pinpoint and phenomenal balance if they know what’s good for them. I’ll be keeping my eyes open, but I’m really skeptical about something new.
I have to say the T2+ is the best swinging machine I have, very well balanced and light. I can't say the same for the Equinox or the AT Pro.

I have to say the T2+ is the best swinging machine I have, very well balanced and light. I can't say the same for the Equinox or the AT Pro.
Hello my brother ' , ya' know I have to agree... I've owned at least well over a dozen machines & I had my eqx. 600 - out in a football field with a friend & he says Gold in the Hole " & that he did 14k 8gm. Ring apx. 8" Using his T-2 SE '''' & I said throw that back in the hole & I ran my 600 over the hole & barely '' I got a blip... I was a bit ...... ... Just saying.! ⛏️. Thank you...