Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maybe there's more to come...

This is what i have been told.
Range Change

As of 31 December 2021 the following devices will come to the end of their life:

• Kruzer 14kHZ
  • Multi Kruzer
  • Gold Kruzer
  • Anfibio 14kHz
  • Anfibio 19kHz
The Anfibio Multi will be retained in the new and updated range of machines from Nokta Makro.
So maybe there is more new detectors on the way from nokta makro..

It's amazing that Nokta can produce as many new detectors as they do. They seem to do in one year what most companies take 5 (or more). They really are a "driven" company.

Interesting. I can see them droppiill ng the single-frequency Kruzer and Anfio they are also cutting the multi-Kruzer model. I am pleased to see, availabe as of yesterday, the Impact is staying. Good because they need to keep a versatile land-based detector.

Monte

Too many changes, and too soon, too. And some excellent-performing models, like the FORS CoRe and FORS Relic had very short lives. It doesn't really matter if a new model is SMF, Single- Selectable Frequency, or a dedicated Single-Frequency detector ...

They will all perform to their level, AND all will 'challenged' by all the rest. For over 56 years I have been enjoying this great outdoor sport, and using numerous SMF detectors in a lot of environments, I have experienced both irritating as well as satisfying in-the-field performance.

I work with all detectors I can, and I always select the detector I feel works well at various locations. If folks prefer the physical packaging or operating Frequency different from me, that's fine. Not all of the 'hype' related to many new models that are in use, or pending, might be partly correct, but a lot isn't. That's why I like using models I am comfortable with. Detectors that work.
Monte