Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MD question

ojm bc

Hi, not even sure if allowed on this forum, could anyone suggest a good coin hunting detector low end around 3-4 hundred, thanks.

I sold my stuff awhile back to buy a motorcycle and kind of miss the hobby..... oj/bc

Deep silver and older coins...or just clad?

Vintage coins?
Probably deep as possible would be logical.
Tesoro Cibola is in your price range, add a little more and you can get a Vaquero with manual GB...which is even better.
A used Vaq will be in your price range, too.

Fisher F-4 has a ground balance and a low frequency for silver nice coil . thats what i would get .

You may get more bang for your buck if you go used. There is just a lot of good detectors out there that can be had for $400 or less, to many to list. Just a few that come to mind, Fisher CZ's, Fisher 1270, Fisher 1266x, Fisher 1265x, Tesoro several models. Out of those few I would go with a CZ, they are very good coin machines.

There are several forum dealers that sale used detectors at a good price and you can go to the classified this forum and find a lot of good detectors for sale.

Good luck,

Ron in WV

if I was you and 4 bills was my budget I'd go with the Tesoro silver U max all day long for $254.15 then for around 137.00 more I'd get a Garrett Pro Pointer & Lesche digging tool package and you have everything you need for 400.00 max!