Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Me and my Amigo all deystroyed it

JJdigs

It up an old construction site ....i have hunted this lawn before...but they tore it up to out in a septic... man did we do good.....1857 flying eagle,1900 barber dime , 1875 Indian,1929 mercury and a wheatie....and a bunch of other Relics ! All within 45 minutes...bingo ! Just check out my channel on YouTube to see this crazy hunt.. just type in Jeremiah Martel or search tesoro amigo II killer koin Hunt! Thanks and enjoy !

A big thumbs up! Nicely done. The flying eagle cent is still on my bucket list.

Rich (Utah)

You have made some great saves,Nice ----------------GH-----------------------------after1-------------------

Well done! That is an amazing little detector, still use mine and don't think I will ever part with it.

Was the Amigo Tesoro's first uMax detector? :biggrin:

Just a thought.

Rich (Utah)

Excellent hunt, thanks for sharing.

Rich (Utah) said:
Was the Amigo Tesoro's first uMax detector? :biggrin:

Just a thought.

Rich (Utah)
The first model from Tesoro using the µMAX [size=small]([size=small]micro[/size]MAX)[/size] smaller-size housing was the Sidewinder. Jack Gifford used the small TID pod from the Toltec II to make that model and promoted it towards the Competition Hunting crowd. It was made from 4/'94 thru 10/'96.

He made some revisions to it and renamed it, adding the [size=small]micro[/size]MAX label to the name with the µMAX Sidewinder, circa 2/'93 to 5/'98. The next [size=small]micro[/size]-sized model was the µMAX Cutlass starting in 1/'96 to 12/'97, then the µMAX Bandido from 3/'96 to 3/'98.

Then, made from 10/'96 to 12/'99, was the Amigo II. It didn't use the µMAX housing or title, but it was in a small, but different housing and rod design to continue a trend Tesoro started two-and-a-half years earlier.

Monte

I loved that model. I bought one at a Pawn shop many years ago for 60 bucks. Nice finds! Keep digging!