Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Me and my XP...

jamonah

Been out of commission for over a year , not that the RONA has helped at the time away either.
Plugged in XP , Control unit, wireless backbone and coil . All 3 dead none will charge at all. Machine is just about 4 years old, assume all batteries need replaced , would you agree?
Just send to service center in MA? Cost you think to replace all 3 ball park?

Thanks all, be safe

Joe

Hi Joe I think they have a 5 year warranty. Have you tried emailing or calling XP to confirm coverage on your serial number(s)? Hopefully I'm not mistaken but seems worth a shot.

Thanks Guys . I called Michael at Detector Electronics and he was very helpful. He really thought it was the charging cable . Thought that it was odd all 3 went out at same time. I cleaned the contact points and ordered a new cable etc. In mean time I tried plugging each 1 in individually and bam all working . Back in business! That again for the support

Thanks Guys . I called Michael at Detector Electronics and he was very helpful. He really thought it was the charging cable . Thought that it was odd all 3 went out at same time. I cleaned the contact points and ordered a new cable etc. In mean time I tried plugging each 1 in individually and bam all working . Back in business! That again for the support
Michael was the one who took care of me when I had a bad keypad on the control unit. He got a new keypad to me when everything was still shut down. Top notch service.

Jerry