Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Me & Hank the Dog -- Minie Ball Highway # 2

Cajuncoinhunter

Lead / Bullets / More Silver !!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QFOPtRwj1Y[/video]

It's always a pleasure to see Hank..... oh...... and you too EJ :rofl: Lead and Silver is always a good combination :thumbup:

I love your videos E.J. and they are always so nice and clear too. You've got enough lead there, you should be worried about the lead poisoning in your home. :rofl: Kidding aside, you've got one heck of a nice collection. Thanks for sharing. HH, Nancy

Hank is the best digging partner (next to Larry) that a man could have. :rofl: :-D cch.

cajun coin hunter,

great videos. I am also from La. Was born and raised in New Iberia. Wayne from MDS in Houston told me about your videos. Perhaps one time when I'm in NI we can go for a hunt. New to this hobby and looking for any help i can get.

cajundigger said:
cajun coin hunter,

great videos. I am also from La. Was born and raised in New Iberia. Wayne from MDS in Houston told me about your videos. Perhaps one time when I'm in NI we can go for a hunt. New to this hobby and looking for any help i can get.

Where are you located now ? CCH

You need to teach Hank how to dig your targets. Years ago we had a dog that would dig on command. It was funny as $@#$ at the beach. The only thing you would see was her rear-end up in the air and sand flying.

I currently live in Houston, however I visit New Iberia a couple of times a year. I'm there in July for family reunion and I also go home for Thanksgiving Holiday.