Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Meager finds last Wed morning.

Hi fellows,

I decided to head out to my old neighborhood where I grew up as a kid and found one of the houses vacant where all of us kids use to hang out back in the 50's. Started out with some clad and then finally popped out a wheat. Ended up with 13 wheat's with the oldest being 1936. I think for every three memorial pennies I dug, I got a wheatie.and I'm thinking where the heck is the silver!!:rant: I finally got a sweet signal and out popped a 49s rosie. I worked this area slow and in different directions and was rewarded with another 49s rosie. I also dug up a Aries zodiac pendant, an old tootsie car (no picture), a cheap ring and a British one penny coin dated 1944. Good year as that is my birth year.:clapping: Thought there might be more silver there, but the conditions were very dry and I hope to hit that place again after we get some rain. Thanks for looking and HH to everyone.

Eddie