Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Medal Detecting Bucket List

David-Edmonton

What would be your top FIVE items you'd like to find as a goal while metal detecting - things you can scratch off the list as found?

As for myself- since I have an AT Gold then I'd want to find my first gold nugget (a tweezer find at least)

The other four items would be:
- a brass skeleton key (always wanted one)
- gold coin
- diamond ring
- a buried container containing coins and/or random items

1. Any piece of jewelry stamped "Tiffany & Co."

2. A gold coin of any kind.

3. A Spanish cob

4. A Confederate belt buckle.

5. An 18th or early 19th century presidential campaign token.

Interesting list. I would have to travel in order to have any chance to find most on that list. As for myself, if I could find a diamond ring even if it were for someone else on request then that would still count.

Anything that is'nt scrap.I still get a buzz even if I find a modern coin......just love finding anything really.

The #1 on my bucket list is a gold coin. Have never dug an old nickle, not even a buff. So old nickle is #2 on the list. #3 would be a silver half. I'm hunting some really good colonial sites so anything is possible. Joe.

It would be nice to find a silver half. It would be rare to find one out here.

#1. would be a silver half
#2.a Standing Liberty quarter
#3. gold coin would be nice
#4. a gold nugget
#5 .the Civil War belt buckle

#10. multipe silver coins in 1 day... so far I have found in 25 years of detecting about 5 silver coins. I hardly go to old sites....
# 9. a nugget larger than a small picker.
# 8. a gold chain/bracelet that would fit a person of size and not an infant.
# 7 . Ring with multiple precious stones that are real.
# 6 . any platminum ring
# 5 Tiffiny and company item that is NOT a forgery.(found a ring last year but it was an imitation.
# 4 Indian head penny that actually can be read. I've found 2 both were a total washout in being able to tell what year or such.
# 3 steel penny.
# 2 Walking liberty half
# 1 Gold coin any value...