Find's Treasure Forums

NOTICE:
This new forum is now ACTIVE. You should be able to log in using the same username and password however if your username contain a comma then you need to log in on the new forum without the comma in your username
Example:
SteveB Main, Mo
remove the comma like this
SteveB Main Mo

If you have any questions or need assistance with this, click here to go to Find's Support Desk form

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG IN, CLICK HERE TO RESET AND HAVE NEW PASSWORD EMAIL TO YOU

Member List

SeabeeRon

Where is the member list?

GateKeeper

Administrator
Staff member
Where is the member list?
Hey Squid, upper left and you will see Forums. Click on the upside down triangle. Then click on Search Forums for members names ALSO, just to the right of your forum name you will see the mail icon, bell icon (notifications), half moon (night time mode) then the magnifier glass. Click the magnifier to search as well.

SeabeeRon

Thanks JA...,I mean Marine! ;)

TechBill

Administrator
Staff member
Also other feature if you want to grab member's attention to a certain post in forum. Type in @ and first 3 or 4 character of the member's username, a drop down menu will allow you to pick the member to include in your post. The member(s0 you included in your post will received an alert from the forum to go check and read those posts where their username was mentioned in.

@SeabeeRon

@GateKeeper

SeabeeRon

Thanks again brother! All kinds of neat tips and tricks with this new software!!
@GateKeeper

GeorgeinSC

Thanks JA...,I mean Marine! ;)
Does that Marine not know that he is Part of the Navy. I know we don't claim them but alas they do come under Secnav.

GateKeeper

Administrator
Staff member
Does that Marine not know that he is Part of the Navy. I know we don't claim them but alas they do come under Secnav.
Of course I know the Marines are a Department of the Navy, just so happens we are the Men's Department

SeabeeRon

Of course I know the Marines are a Department of the Navy, just so happens we are the Men's Department
I was on a job with a Marine and a Fleet Sailor. The Sailor and I were razzing the Marine telling him that same thing and that was his comeback! The fleet guy and I both cracked up!! :ROFLMAO:

I always refer to myself as "a Dry Land Sailor"! 😎

GeorgeinSC

Before I volunteered for Submarines I was stationed on the west coast on an old Landing Ship Dock. Spent 9 months in the western pacific transporting marines and some times CB's from one place to another. Had one Marine Master Sergeant that walked aboard. Properly saluted the flag and the quarterdeck and then walked to the other side and heaved over the side. That Man could have posed for a recruiting poster but he could not handle any movement of the deck. He was sick as a dog the entire time he was aboard. The sicker he got the meaner he got. The other marines did everything they could to stay out of his line of sight.