Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Merry Christmas to all and happy holidays:jump:

Hombre

This is the best forum on the net, I hope that Santa brought that new detector:tesoro: or some other metal detecting accessories and left them under the tree.

Merry Christmas to your and yours Randy. May you and your family have the best Christmas ever, and may all your finds for the coming new year be silver and gold.

I must have been a bad boy.. I didn't get nothing for Christmas. Woke up with a stomach ach and still have it. I hope I have a better year detecting in 2014.. Marry Christmas to all of you... KEN

I bought that Deleon that was in the classifieds. Should have it this weekend. When Santa doesn't deliver your need to take matters into your own hands!:tesoro:

Merry Christmas to all also! Didn't get any detectors for Xmas. Seems all the focus is on the kids and the wife and me each buy one another an Under Armor sweatshirt and call it even.

Last year after a long wrestling season for my 7 year old (now :geek: we buy him a specail gift for wrestling hard and seeing the season to the end. Our wrestling season runs from mid November to the end of April and has us driving all over the dam state. Last year his gift was a Trek bike. This year he wants a metal detector and as he said "a good one that will find coins and rings like yours". I thought about it long and hard, at least 10 seconds, and decided on a Compadre with 8" coil and a pro pointer. Can't wait until to spring to take my new detecting partner out!

Merry Christmas to all! Happy New Year to all the Tesoro swingers. :detecting:

tabman

Merry Christmas Randy & to all the other forum members. Santa didn't bring me a detector but he left me a note in my stocking telling me that he wouldn't forget me if Tesoro comes out with something new :drool:.