Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal detected a 200 year old virgin cellar hole YAY!

Hi Fellow treasure hunters!!
We came across an untouched 200 year old cellar hole which turned out to be the birthplace of a famous poet....one of my favorite hunts to date for sure!
As usual, short video, no ads.
Thanks for coming along!!

https://youtu.be/ufMp2TEyLIQ

Now that is a great day there-------Nice video,liked your inserts of close ups ---------hope you go back a couple more times-----after1

Thank you!! I feel so lucky with this location - everything about it was perfect. Yes - we will return and branch out into the woods away from the location and see what we come up with! Thank you very much for watching, and happy hunting to you!!

Thank you so much!! This was one of my favorite outings so far...we had so much fun and felt so honored for the opportunity to be there. Thank you very much for watching!

doc holiday said:
Another great video---beautifully done. Thanks.

Excellent! What great work you do for us! Every minute enjoyable! Poetry and History, time in field and great finds! :clapping: 5 stars!
Mud

EEEE thank you SO much, mudpuppy!! You totally just made my day (and it's been one of those days at work where a smile was much needed) :)

mudpuppy said:
Excellent! What great work you do for us! Every minute enjoyable! Poetry and History, time in field and great finds! :clapping: 5 stars!
Mud

Great hunt folks.... i like the fact that you mentioned it was private property with permission... its those little disclaimers that send the right message.... i enjoy your vids and look forward to them....that 1802 is one of the nicest draped bust ive seen dug up,nice detail.... qoute the raven never more- edgar allen poe... happy hunting and thanks for sharing....

Thank you very much!! I agree that it is important of sending the right message regarding obtaining permissions....and I wanted to avoid at all costs people overrunning this location, which is definitely on private property. I am so glad you like the videos!! The 1802 DB is in amazing shape - I couldn't believe it. Love your Edgar Allen Poe quote!! he is one of my all-time favorites. How cool would it be to detect around the home(s) he used to live in!! I thank you very much for watching & your nice comment and wish you happy hunting!!

bootyhoundpa said:
Great hunt folks.... i like the fact that you mentioned it was private property with permission... its those little disclaimers that send the right message.... i enjoy your vids and look forward to them....that 1802 is one of the nicest draped bust ive seen dug up,nice detail.... qoute the raven never more- edgar allen poe... happy hunting and thanks for sharing....

Very nice video and hunt WOW an 8 button hole and all those large cents were awesome............
.......Were you tired out from all that running .......:rofl:.....:poke: ??????

I couldn't believe the 8 button hole!! Since there were shards of pottery along with the buttons it might have been a mini trash pit, perhaps...I wasn't too tired from all the running (although it never fails - someone has a good find and I am as far away as possible at that time!!) and made sure I fueled up on Dunkins before the hunt. Thank you very much for watching!!

Elton said:
Very nice video and hunt WOW an 8 button hole and all those large cents were awesome............

One excellent produced video on a great hunt! With buttons, buttons and more buttons everywhere! Some nice oldie coinage too!

Question though!
The times i've hunted in the woods, at the end of the day i'll find numerous ticks some dug in and some still crawling around looking for a place to dig in.
I can only hunt wooded areas certain times of the year because of them things. We have a large deer population and consequently a large deer tick population in my area.
Any of you all have problems with ticks?

Thank you very much for your nice comment!!
YES!!! We have a huge tick problem - we routinely pick them off us after a hunt in the woods or fields...some are deer ticks, some are the bigger woods type...we can't let them (or the rampant poison ivy!) ruin our fun! Thank you very much for watching and happy hunting!!

quote=ironsight]
One excellent produced video on a great hunt! With buttons, buttons and more buttons everywhere! Some nice oldie coinage too!

Question though!
The times i've hunted in the woods, at the end of the day i'll find numerous ticks some dug in and some still crawling around looking for a place to dig in.
I can only hunt wooded areas certain times of the year because of them things. We have a large deer population and consequently a large deer tick population in my area.
Any of you all have problems with ticks?[/quote]

The Silverslingers said:
I couldn't believe the 8 button hole!! Since there were shards of pottery along with the buttons it might have been a mini trash pit, perhaps...I wasn't too tired from all the running (although it never fails - someone has a good find and I am as far away as possible at that time!!) and made sure I fueled up on Dunkins before the hunt. Thank you very much for watching!!

Elton said:

Dominique - your stamina reminds me of a line from the old movie "Patton" where General Bradley (played by Karl Malden) says "Give George a headline and he's good for another 20 miles!". In your case its give her some Dunkin and she's good for a large cent, several buttons and a couple miles of running back and forth going "Eeeeeee!" LOL :clapping:

I wish I had your energy!

-pete

Hi!! I have not seen that movie, but clearly I should! I run a lot and like it, so I am used to it. And Murphy's law predicts that whenever someone other than me has a good find, I am at the furthest away spot possible, lol. Thank God for oreo iced coffee with extra sugar! Thank you for watching, Pete, and happy hunting this weekend, should you have the fortune of heading out!! For us, it's up with the sun tomorrow for an all-day hunt and I can hardly wait :)

PSS1963 said:
The Silverslingers said:

Elton said:

Dominique - your stamina reminds me of a line from the old movie "Patton" where General Bradley (played by Karl Malden) says "Give George a headline and he's good for another 20 miles!". In your case its give her some Dunkin and she's good for a large cent, several buttons and a couple miles of running back and forth going "Eeeeeee!" LOL :clapping:

I wish I had your energy!

-pete

Congratulations! Nice finds. 8 buttons in 1 hole... Great video