Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal detecting an old road

Dirtyhands001

Eric and I had a great hunt last weekend. We located an old road that lead to the mills, train station and cellars. We hunted all along the road on both sides. We managed a cool holed large cent that was converted into a whizzer toy for a child. I threaded it and tested it out and it worked! I went to show Eric outside and my string gave out. The large cent went flying about 10 feet away! I can see how this could be lost easily. The craziest part is when Eric got a silver signal, he looked and looked and it was a ghost signal but man it was a strong one and he couldn't figure it out.. Just disappeared, but then he flips his shovel over and BOOM there it is staring right back at him! He is soooo lucky it was still there! He picked up the shovel and rechecked the hole, it was only when he squatted back down.. Crazy fun! We found more, here is the link to our video. [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg_ib2SxTCY[/video]

For those who may have missed a few video's this year, here is the playlist of 2015. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpymZHu8sv5mjCJ2Wd-F4nkb6_tND3nYv

Hope you are all having a great season!
Eric and Laurie