Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal detecting and a dump hunt with the kids

Excellent Post! You do such a great job, not only with getting your Family involved, but on these vids! I'm impressed with the effort and attention to detail when you produce such a great vid for us! The "RR" noise you put in on that one find was really a fine touch! I know this has to take you quite a bit of effort, and I for one am in your debt! Hats off to you!:clapping::thumbup:
Mud

Wow thank you so much! We do spend a lot of time on making these video's but well worth the effort! They are memories we cherish! We started making video's last year and so glad we did! It means a lot knowing so many people enjoy them as much as we do :D

You have a wonderful family there. You cherish these days. Time goes by so fast and i know you were told this, as I was told when I was younger. listen to the old timers. Most know what they are talking about. Time goes by like the wind coming off your cheek. We have the empty nest now. Would I do it all over again. Yes! But I do not envy any of the younger people today. very hard and dangerous time we live in. Thanks for sharing your day of metal detecting with your family. You are blessed that they all want to go along with you. Soon you will be buying a detector for your son, that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!

Your right! Time flies by so fast it's scary! My grandparent always told me time flies. As a child yesterday never happened, tomorrow will never come only the present is what matters. Then here I am the age of my parents with my family. It didn't seem that long ago but you count years it sneaks up on you. Trying to enjoy as many adventures that we can :D

Great video - thanks for sharing.

Having time with the family is the BEST, and priceless. Great you have fun together. Those moments become rare in those hectic times.
All my Best to You and Yours and God Bless.