Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal Detecting / Arrowhead Hunting: 27 Research Tips - 20 Sites Found - About Me and Much More!

ldhrelics

Here's a video I put together to tell a little bit about me and Saving Local History. While I was recently very sick with COVID, I thought of doing this since I have learned so much over the years.

It turned out to be a 45 minute video, but it's hard to condense 66 years down much further. I have told a lot of very interesting stories about the a few of the people I have met along the way and I show a lot of photos of some of the relics and artifacts they found.

I ended up sharing 27 of my best research tips and told the story of 20 sites I have found or in the process of finding using many of these tips. I promise this is not click bait and that all the stories told are true to the best of my knowledge.

My goal is to share as much of my knowledge as possible to help others with like interest. I'd hate to think that I may die unexpectedly some day with some of these secrets.

You will even see a photo of the dinosaur footprint I found when I was 12 as well has some of my Civil War relics and arrowheads.

Whether you are interesting in metal detecting, arrowhead hunting, fossil hunting, etc. I believe you will find this video worth watching.

I really enjoyed your video and wish i could spend some time talking to you and even metal detecting or just walking to some of these places. they sound amazing.
I remember some of the places i use to hike to when i was a kid in upstate NY and can't wait till i can metal detect those area's again one day.
Thank you for sharing. I'm in Georgia now if you ever need a hiking partner.

Josh, where in Georgia do you live? I'm near Millen, 50 mi. due south of Augusta and 35 (or so) above Statesboro. This is mostly a farming area.