Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal detecting in Bisbee, Arizona

pelanj

Dear friends,
it seems that I will be sent out for a service trip by my company to Mexico, but we will stay at a hotel in Bisbee, AZ. Does any of you have an experience with detecting in that place or around? Are there any law restrictions? I am considering
packing in my Silver uMax as I will most probably have some spare time during evenings. Did the customs have a problem with metal detectors in the US? Is there any detector shop around where I could buy a Compadre and bring it back? Or would
any of the dealers here ship to a hotel address?

I will stay there at least for one week.

Thanks for all info!

Bisbee is a historical place here in AZ. However, you wont get much depth with the Silver in the Arizona mineralized ground.
Here is a bit of History:
http://www.westernmininghistory.com/towns/arizona/bisbee/

Thanks for the information, the city looks really nice! Unfortunately my trip has been cancelled a few minutes ago...