Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal detecting mods website....

A

Anonymous

You know....there really needs to be a website on the net solely dedicated to collecting completed info on metal detecting related modifications. Big & small, complicated & simple, all brands, makes & models,mods on metal detecting accessory etc. etc.. A place where completed mods, tutorials/how-to write-ups can be submitted so that it would be permanent.
Dont get me wrong.... i am not trying to bash this forum.....I Thank GOD it exists as the only detecting mods forum on the net (that i know of). But trying to sift & search thru all the posts is a bit daunting & Images that were posted long ago no longer exist etc. etc..
I have seen some great mods people have posted ,but unless you are around when they are posted.... you will miss out.
There REALLY needs to be a site on the net dedicated to the completed mods that people have done to their metal detectors & accessories.
If i were competent at creating a website.... I would do it.

We can email info to firstontop.com and it will be posted for all to use.