Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal Detector Manufacturer Companies?

Sadly, White's for the most part is gone; however, their forum is still up; likewise, their continued service either thru White's or, others continue repairs. I own a White's Spectra V3i, and a Minelab Equinox which I believe each compliment the other. Are other companies struggling, and I hope they are able to sustain! Many of my fellow members like myself will rely on their continued services.

Semper fidelis
Leatherneck

I believe White's no longer sponsor a forum here, Guv has left it up as a courtesy to White's users. Garrett and First Texas, (Bounty Hunter, Teknetic's and Fisher) are the two U S co's left. Fortunately, each doesn't have to rely solely on their hobby divisions of detectors. Both are into other areas of mfg. Although, though, each does have a new detector offering in the works currently. HH jim tn

Sadly, White's for the most part is gone; however, their forum is still up; likewise, their continued service either thru White's or, others continue repairs. I own a White's Spectra V3i, and a Minelab Equinox which I believe each compliment the other. Are other companies struggling, and I hope they are able to sustain! Many of my fellow members like myself will rely on their continued services.

Semper fidelis
Leatherneck
I have a V3I also, gonna try the APX when they come out.