Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

metal detector?

jhettel

I am a dedicated Tesoro Tejon user. Had many machines but none match the Tejon for my relic hunting.

I was reading on one of the forums where someone was talking about a metal detector that is sold at Harbor Freight. For those that don't know, Harbor Freight is a chain store that sells mostly tools, some for a ridiculously low price, and the "Harbor" part of the name is probably because everything is from China. Not much American made. Anyway, I was at Harbor Freight today looking for a hand truck and it suddenly popped into my mind that there was something I wanted to check out. I stopped for a few minutes then made the connection between Harbor Freight and metal detecting. I walked all around the store and there on the back wall, on the very top shelf were two different metal detectors. Nice box, just said "metal detector" I assume they came from China. Couldn't open the box, didn't really want to anyway. But the Chinese detectors are here and they looked like real junk.

Now this is just my opinion. I have no idea of the manufacturer because the box did not say.

I'll stick with the Tesoro, thanks.

Yes jhettle harbor freight does push cheap china goods(x refrigeration mechanic here) just like walmart,all Americans want is some kind of cheap deal on something,and that's what you get when you buy this junk from china,it's killing us,WAKE UP AMERICA STOP BUYING THIS WORTHLESS JUNK FROM CHINA,I DONT CARE IF AMERICA DOES OWE DEBT TO THEM,SHOULD HAVE NEVER LOANED US $ TO START WITH.SEND THAT S--T SOME WERE ELSE WE ARE TRIED OF IT. NO SCARED AMERICAN HERE!!!!!!.Chucky.

BETTER YET I AM NOT DONE YET,BRING ALL TROOPS HOME,NOT JUST FROM IRAQ,& AFGHANISTAN,FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD,LINE EVERY INCH OF BORDER WITH TROOPS,I MEAN EVERY INCH,PERMANENTLY STATIONED ON BORDER OUTLINING THE ENTIRE US,AND DARE,A NO GOOD TO MAKE A MOVE,DONE DEAL!CHUCKY.