Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metalfinds.com

MetalFinds

Afternoon...

While I am new to the hobby of metal detecting in general, I would love for anyone interested in mapping their finds to check out my site. While it's still in beta and I am hoping to get feedback from the community on how to improve it in general, it is fully functional.

The site will allow you to map your finds, allow others to connect with you and see your finds. It even supports the GPS built-in to smart phone nowadays, so you can add finds from the field as you find them and it will put them exactly where you found them.

Hopefully this will be useful to someone out there. I thought it would be extremely useful for newbies like myself to see where people are searching and making finds. Hoping it will also make it easier to find and connect with local people also interested in the hobby.

Come check it out at http://www.metalfinds.com.

Thanks!
Evan

I think man will not post where they find things.... To many their hunting locations are seldom shared. Its a gret idea.....