Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Meter Problem Solved on White's 6000/di series 3 Detector.

Stosh00

Many thanks to Carl-NC for his correct diagnosis of my detector. After taking the cover off and opening the the box, I sprayed the rotary mode switch with electrical cleaner spray and put the detector back together. Turned it on and the meter worked again...for now. Carl had mentioned that this may just be a temporary fix but at least I know now that it is the rotary switch not the meter. Thanks Carl for all your help. Stosh00

Yes Carl knows his stuff, for sure. I'm glad you got it fixed. Good luck with the detector and more goodies to find. 👍