Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MI-6

Arns83

I picked up an MI-6 from Back woods detector sales. Shipping was super fast and Richard was very nice!!

Arns83 said:
I picked up an MI-6 from Back woods detector sales. Shipping was super fast and Richard was very nice!!

Great choice. You will love the convenience of having one of these, I love mine.

Read the instructions. LOL I like to run program "3" most of the time because great depth, but now and then i switch to "2" for more accuracy. Best to keep sensitivity no higher than "45" or it will false. I love mine.

MI-6 pinpointer Rocks. I love the depth and the ability to have the sound go thru my headphones, not attracting attention from other people in the park. In these days who knows what others think while we are out metal detecting.

You will love the MI-6! I have had 9 different pinpointers, and still have 4. The MI-6 is the most accurate of them all. Although it will give signal at 360° off the sides, it it is not so powerful that it allows accurate detection off the tip. I am a coin shooter and most of my finds are rather shallow. I use the MI-6 on each target before I dig. I can pinpont the exact location of the coin and use a screwdriver to pop the coin in just seconds. If I have a deeper target, I did a small plug with my Lesche and can determine the exact location of the target with the MI-6 much better than all of the other pinpointers. The MI-6 works perfectly tirelessly or as a stand alone pinpointer. I love mine!

I have 2 MI6, one or each ORX, and I keep them at '3.' Very impressive depth and sensitivity, and the headphone audio it very pleasant, too.

Last edited:
I have both the Mi6 and Mi4- the latter is for when using my equinox 600.
I love The pitch mode and never use the pulse mode.
I do think I wish that when you turn the Mi6 on it didn’t turn the
detector off b/c often the pp doesn’t pick up the target and you need to
turn off the pp to wave the detector over the target area again, and then
turn the pp on again. But I do love the pp audio thru the headphones.

what version do you run the Deus.. I am using 4.1 and I have had syncing issues with it when I paired the PP..There were times I could not hear my Deus when i turned the PP off

Does a newer version eliminate that syncing [or non syncing] issue?

Micheal