Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MI6 low volume?

Bell-Two

Granted I have some hearing loss but have a hard time hearing this unit, I have other brands of detectors I would like to use it with but the low volume makes it hard for me. I have no problem hearing my Carrot pin pointer. I have not paired it to my Deus yet to hear how it sounds through the headphones I have it set for pulse and vibrate as that seems louder to me than the pitch mode.

If you pair it with your Deus there are some adjustments once it is paired that will be avalible on the Dues to allow you to tweak the pinpointer while using it with the deus. I am not sure if the settings would carry over while using it with other machines. But you can try it and see. Good luck

If I was you, I would pair the MI-6 with the Deus and use the Carrot with the other detectors. The MI-6 is the best pinpointer that I have ever owned, and I have owned a lot! It is the most accurate pinpointer at the tip that I have ever used. I LOVE being able to hear the MI-6 through my WS4 headphones. You can crank up the volume on the MI-6 so loud it will hurt your ears! I am also hard of hearing and use hearing aids. I leave the hearing aids at home when I go detecting. I also have the complete Garrett Z-Lynk system including the Z-link headphones, Z-link transmitter, Z-link receiver and Z-link Carrot. I use these with my other detectors. This system works very well. The MI-6 is totally dedicated to my Deus and it will stay that way! There are some great vids on the MI-6 on YouTube. Just do a search 'XP MI-6'.