Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mi6 pinpointer help

Waterdog

I turned on the mi6 pinpointer and it just started beeping continously and would not stop till I turned it what. How do I reset it or get it to go back to hunt mode.

You don't give much information. Usually you just hit the button one time quickly to retune it. If you have the sensitivity set too high, like above "45" it can sound off like you are talking about. Give more info. Look on the remote control screen and see which program is running. Program 4 is custom and could have the sensitivity set too high.If that's the case you can scroll through the options and turn the sensitivity down to 45 or lower. Or you might have set it too high in one of the other programs in which case if you turn it off it will reset.

While I was out on a hunt I had used the mi6 pinpointer several times. Then while I was looking for a target I turned the pinpointer on and it just started squeaking like I was right on a target but was not.

Sure sounds like too high sensitivity. Gotta look at the remote screen when the pinpointer is turned on and scroll down to the sensitivity setting. But usually just hit the button one quick press. It's possible you bumped the setting while turning it off. To turn off, press button for at least 1/2 second then let it go. Took me a while to figure that one out--had to read the instructions.

Well, I hope this guy gets it figured out I really not like it when people ask for help then don't replay or say thanks. Never know if they gt it figured out or not. I usually figure they got it and are too embarrassed to admit what happened. Still not polite. Probably just frustrated. Take some deep breaths and relax a bit. Whatever, I hope he gets over it.

Maybe he needs this: This you tube channel has many helpful videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaG6kSaWoQ

I took it out the other day and found out my sensitivity was maxed out. I dont know how that happened but it is better now. Thanks for the replies