Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MI6 Pinpointer

Yes, the main reason for getting this new. MI-6 pinpointer was to get the same tones in the ground as different targets sound like, the same way the Sun-ray x-1 probe works with the E-tracs / Explorers! The other 2 good things is to have the sounds in your ear versus everyone else hearing it as well as the li-ion rechargeable battery. I wonder if new software can fix this pinpointer to get different tone ID sounds?

The XP Pin pointer has no discrimination, no way to tell between ferrous and non-ferrous. Possible software update could address this but I think if they could make it discriminate they would have made that a huge selling point when bringing to market.

Disc would be paramount for a lot of us on a pin pointer it would be KILLER in the dirt if it worked

That "takes care" of any interest I might of had in it then.----Just as well keep & use my TRX.
Strobing_NYC said:
The XP Pin pointer has no discrimination, no way to tell between ferrous and non-ferrous. Possible software update could address this but I think if they could make it discriminate they would have made that a huge selling point when bringing to market.

Lol, you guys remember all the bad mouthing of the Deus before it became known as one of the best. Your talking about XP this pin pointer has the same chip in it as your coil. Disc. Is just an update away. Look how far the Deus came with just updates. Patience.