Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Might sell the AT Gold and buy the neighbors dog

Yesterday, I was messing with the AT Gold in my back yard. My neighbor had a Cocker Spaniel that he is at his wits end with because he is always digging up the yard. Well, he came over into my yard and was hanging around me and watching me dig up stuff. He walked about 3 feet away from where I was working and dug a small hole then walked away. Well, the surprise was that was I moved over to where he had dug the hole, there was a Mercury dime on top of the dirt. About that time, the neighbor came out and he said that I could look in his yard if I wanted to. When I went there, the dog had dug several holes during the day. Out of about 6 holes that he had dug, 2 more had coins in the dirt. Well, he is water proof, works without batteries and does a pretty good job of finding coins and I would probably never have to send him back to Garrett. I think that he is going to become my new detecting partner.

Ray

Now ain't that a hoot...lol...has anyone other than me noticed that where there are zinc or copper pennies buried, there are usually a ton of red ants???

HH,

That dog must be a Mine"Lab" !!!!:clapping:

You need to take some high resolution pics of your finds and the dog, accompany it with a short story (or longer if sending it to W&E Treasures) to Garrett. Good luck!:thumbup:

http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_favorite_find.aspx

[size=large]might work out for you as long as you're willing to pick-up for the dog and fill it's holes. filling is much easier than digging. one problem i've had was the dirt outside the hole has never been enough to refill the hole. :confused:

HH [/size]

He had some ground balance problems this morning. He chased his tail for quite a while and then he could hardley balance good enough to stand up. He is OK, now though. We are trying to tech him to make a beep sound before he digs the next hole and more importantly to have a reason for digging the hole in the first place.