Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mike in Michigan and everyone else.....have we been hacked...

Got an email from mike in Michigan that didn't make sense. I didnt reply mike because it sounded iffy. I opened it on my e mail. I then went to the forum and I had a large number of private messages from no one I ever heard of. I stopped at 5 pages. That 50 messages. All were in the last day.
Is it just me???
Greg in Michigan

Sorry Greg, but I don't know as didn't rec any that I know of! I pray all turns out well for you! Some PPL have too much time on their hands & idle hands is the devil's workshop! :angel: Ma

The 50 plus private messages are now gone, for awhile this afternoon the forum said you couldn't log on, or post it is a read only. Looks like they got it fixed.
Greg in Michigan

I go one from you too

n/t

Had that happen a few years back on my forum....lot of time spent deleting stuff. Why hack a metal detecting forum.....because they can I guess!