Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MILITARY BUTTONS AND MORE FOUND!

C

calabash digger

HERES A RELIC HUNT WITH NOX AND SOME GOOD RELICS WERE PULLED FROM THE IRON.[video]https://youtu.be/k0Cp-K1nsWU[/video]

Im gonna use it over the next few weeks so I can get some time under my belt with it. First impression though (IMPRESSED)

calabash digger said:
Im gonna use it over the next few weeks so I can get some time under my belt with it. First impression though (IMPRESSED)

:thumbup:

I look forward to your complete thoughts after you have the "time in" that you need, on the EQ. I have never swung a Deus, but I know they are really good unmaskers, so I'm curious to hear from someone like you with time on both, to give a first-hand assessment...

Steve

Been watching all your videos especially ones on Deus and Equinox. Nice to see units actually used in field. Look forward to more of your videos. Hoping to make my own if I ever get my Ewuinox 800. Regards

calabash digger said:
HERES A RELIC HUNT WITH NOX AND SOME GOOD RELICS WERE PULLED FROM THE IRON.https://youtu.be/k0Cp-K1nsWU

Thanks for another great informative video! Just have one question. At one point in the video you mentioned something about turning the iron off. Wasn't sure if you meant the iron bias or the iron volume. Could you please explain what you meant. Thanks

Another great video on the Equinox Calabash. I'm in the early stages of considering an Equinox for relic hunting. A concern I have though is the rechargeable battery. What is the life expectancy on their batteries? I have always been used to 9 volt or AA bateries. I meant to add that I loved the button you found from the soldier in the Irish Brigade. Very nice find.

I don't know but of the DEUS users have gotton 5 years out of theirs.

I wouldn't worry too much about the battery, Kevin Rose. It is replaceable...

Calabash, I watched the video. Good stuff! Now I REALLY can't wait to hear your thoughts, Deus vs. Equinox, once you have the time in on the EQ. From watching your video, I saw some early clues as to what you think, though.

It was EXCELLENT how you showed "iffy" targets that you'd hit, and let the viewers hear what you were hearing...and then you'd pop the plug and sweep it, and there'd be trash/iron in the plug, but the target still in the hole. Tremendous testimonial there, on the capability of the Equinox in iron/trash...

Steve

Nice, You very fortunate to live in an area rich with history.

Congratulations!
Paul

iron vol .....
pine3874 said:
HERES A RELIC HUNT WITH NOX AND SOME GOOD RELICS WERE PULLED FROM THE IRON.https://youtu.be/k0Cp-K1nsWU

Thanks for another great informative video! Just have one question. At one point in the video you mentioned something about turning the iron off. Wasn't sure if you meant the iron bias or the iron volume. Could you please explain what you meant. Thanks