Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mind blowing finds on beach!!!!

Congrarts on your super finds. Another theory-- maybe some kid took them on a "show and tell" from his dads collection to impress his friends? Vacation? Theories and theories! This one is a little wild but stranger things have happened.

Somebody took daddy’s silver dollar collection to the beach.

I’ve heard of people tossing gold diamond rings into the ocean because of a divorce.

WTG

Super finds. But like the others have said, if those coins would have spent any time in the water, they'd be discolored for sure.
Years ago my dad found one along the shore of a fresh water lake and it was about the color of a gun barrel- blue/black.
But hey, better to find them nice and clean than to not find them at all !

Outstanding Finds. wouldn't it be something to know the story behind those coins.
Years ago, I found a 1864 2 cent piece in a city park still in the coin holder.
You just never know when the stars will align.
Dave

Those coins coming from a saltwater area if they were there long would be a dark reddish color they were probably not there long would be my guess..
Mark