Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MineLab customer service

tomtomnc

This morning I sent ML a e-mail requesting a few parts like handle screw and other parts. I informed them in the e-mail i would pay for the parts but this is what I got as a reply. Hi Thomas, the parts are going out in the mail today. Have a great day.

Thank you,
Brian
Thank You MineLab for the great customer service, Wow!!!! :minelab: Rocks TL (tomtomnc)

What other parts? It hasn't been very long I tried to buy some parts. The reply I got was " Sir we sell detectors, not parts". I'm wordering if the policy has changed.

A good dealer will stock the parts for their detectors that most people need so they will be able to take care of their customers. I see so many looking for the simple parts like coil bolts and washers and they put ads out because their dealer don't stock the parts as the real money is in the detectors them self's, not the parts so they don't stock the parts.
I am a dealer ( may not be for long for health reasons) and believe I sold more parts than detectors as people needed them, but couldn't stock all the parts, but knew which parts where needed the most, so I always had extra alkaline packs for the Sovereigns and the Explorers, had some extra plastic arm cuffs for the Explorer and a lot of coil bolts and washers plus several of the lower shaft too as these were needed parts. Some I had to order in too as they were parts that wasn't needed more than 1 every year.
This is what makes you great dealer Joe as I notice you stock the parts and go out of your way to make the customer happy.